Sunday 23 October 2011

Oct 24, 2011

Have been a bit naughty during weekends (usually…:p) I had one Vitamin C rich yellow & green kiwi each for breakfast as I sense some mucus congestions coming up my nose…not forgetting my big glass of warm filtered water the first thing in the morning too. (Hey, remember to spilt out the mucus which usually appears after the drinking of warm water. It’s the body doing its daily spring cleaning so Do NOT swallow the rubbish back k!)  
Broccoli boiling
Have boiled some broccoli which I brought from the wet market during yesterday’s morning marketing trip with dear. I usually prepare some lightly boiled greens to bring to work to compliment my lunch with. This is a really easy, quick and almost effortless way which I always taught my client to “up” their daily nutrients. You can still have your usual lunch without the need of having to endure the hawker aunties’ “nasty stares” when you ask for more veges…plus, veges are good for you! Besides the much needed Vitamins and Minerals, veges contain phytonutrients which is a nature’s miracle health fighter. Built a green troop of health and you will feel the difference. Trust me, veges do you only good and zero harm.

Seafood Feast for yesterday dinner!
Am now enjoying my warm cup of ginger and lemon grass herbal tea to ease my little indigestions due to too much good food yesterday (hei hei…:p) It’s lunch time soon, I shall see you later. Posting my home prepared dinner yesterday and you know why I had a little too much …enjoy your lunch!


 
Soy Mutton Curry Set with home prepared Broccoli
Had vegetarian mutton soy curry brown rice for lunch today. The set comes with 1 bowl of vegetable soy curry with mock mutton (made with mushroom), bean curd, tao pok, long beans, eggplant and tomato, 1 bowl of organic brown rice and 3 vegetarian crackers. Not much of the greens so here is when my broccoli come in handy;) Still drinking my ginger & lemongrass tea to aids digestion especially after fatty curries...

Have this big China Shingo Pear for snacks as throat feels a bit dry. Juicy and cooling for the throat. The packaging that comes with the pear serve as a quick practical serving bowl too. Going to enjoy it now...;)
China Shingo Pear Cut & serve in its own packaging

Fennel
In view of my heavy meaty dinner yesterday, I plan to have just fresh juices for dinner. It will be celery, carrot, parsley, beetroot & fennel juice for dinner. Altogether, it contains the most healthful minerals like sodium, potassium, magnesium. calcium, iron, sulphur and is very rich in antioxidant Vitamin A & C. Always remember to drink more water after juices to get every good things moving in your body. For those who do not know what fennel is, I have posted a pic of it. You will be able to get it from the vege stalls in the wet market or I remember seeing it at The Market Place at Tanglin Mall. Fennel is very good in its sodium, potassium and sulphur content so its a heart healthy & beauty remedy:) Here is the pic of my super healthy juice dinner. 
Power Juice for dinner tonight:)