Saturday 29 October 2011

Oct 29, 2011

It’s Saturday so will be Holiday Menu today tooJ
Woke up late again so skip my fruits breakfast and go straight for brunch instead after my big glass of warm filtered water.
I love variety so decided to have these for lunch. Isn’t it a feast? HahaJ Stir-fry Bitter Gourd (high in Vitamin C, fiber and cooling to the body), Potato with Green Peas (High in Potassium and Fiber), Sweet & Sour Pork (Vitamin Bs and Protein), Stew Black Bean Paste Fish Fillet (Vitamin Bs, Protein and Omega 3 for the brain) and some vinegar-soaked green chilli to balance all the taste.
Ordered my favorite dessert Cheng Tng to wash down all the good food. Not very healthy??? Just asked for no additional sweeterner for your dessert and the main Ingredient, Long Gan is very rich in Iron and the Bs Vitamin. I enjoy every bits of it and happy eating is very healthyJ Being unhappy during mealtime cause Indigestions and Indigestions is the start of many illness. Serious. As I always say, U Don’t eat like this everyday so just enjoy! The Stall auntie just brought out her freshly Deep-Fried Fish Fillet so I ordered one to share with dear…hmmmJ
I usually have a very light dinner if I have a heavy brunch or lunch. Cooked Instant Noodle Dry. I left out the packet oil which comes with the noodle packet (which is mostly hydrogenated oil, the bad guy with causes heart diseases)  and I add some deep fried Spring Onions and Sesame Oil and to add to the fragrant and Vitamin E and F. Both Vitamins is abundant in all Vegetable Oils and is very good for skin and complexion.  I still have half of the Mustard Green left from yesterday’s cooking so I lightly boiled them to compliment my Instant Noodle to minus off the sin.
I end my dinner with the digestive aid: Pineapples. Hope you have yummy and healthy meals today!