Monday 24 October 2011

Oct 25, 2011

Slept very well after my healthy juice dinner yesterdayJ So here are my meals for the day:


Brought these sweet pears from NTUC Fairprice and almost forget about them…so they have to be my breakfast today. Pears have modest to moderate amounts of many nutrients and are high in the mineral manganese & antioxidant selenium. Manganese is good for improving eyesight so it’s a great way to reward my eyes for many late nights studying.

Have prepared some raw curly green lettuce with cute little round orange tomatoes to go with my lunch today.  Just rinse them well and you are done. Super easy, super healthy. Enzymes in the raw veges aids indigestions besides adding precious Vitamins and Minerals to your diet.

I had very watery Sweet Potato Porridge with friend at hawker centre. Look at the dishes we had: Xiao Bai Cai, Turnip Stir-fry, Beancurd with minced meat in dark sauce, Fish in dark sauce, Slice Pork Chop and my home prepared Salad veges. I seldom take white grains but don’t mind the porridge water as it is very “cooling” to the body to balance the hot weather and the deep fried food.
Brought 1 slice of Sarawak Pineapple as desserts after my lunchJ The unique enzyme of pineapple aids in both protein and carbohydrate digestions so it’s a great way to end a meal.
Brought Indian Style Chickpeas from an Indian stall for my snacksJ Chickpeas contains the Bs vitamins and its vege protein keeps me awake and satisfy in the late afternoon.

These are my dinner with dear...Hor Fun & Char Kuey Tiao with LOTS OF VEGES! Yes, just learn the art of balancing. I always finish all of the veges and only half of the CKT. Dear left most of the ingredient of the Hor Fun for me and took care of most of the carbos...I am indeed a very blessed woman:)

We also ordered a Watercress and Kiam Cai Duck Soup each. The soup contains all goodness of the ingredients which can be easily absorbed by the body. The wisdom of liquid food:) The watercress adds to the fiber of our meals. Fiber is so important in getting our bowels moving. We usually left the meat in the soup out.

We drink hot Peppermint Tea before bed. it helps with digesting our hearty dinner just now and promote a good night sleepzzz... Sweet dreams...and more good food tomorrow.

Happy Holiday YEH!