Friday 25 February 2011

Happy Pie

Cross-section of my juicy English Pie
I baked an English Pie for my family using my owe modified recipe for the first timeJ
Hot from the oven!
Can you imagine my excitement? Instead of giving them a surprise, I told them of my plan. I am so glad I did. All of them join in the excitement. I’m fixing their favorite food and the stress which arises from their eager anticipation became my major motivating factor. Who says English Pie made of potato, beef and cheese is a sinful dish? As least it makes my people very happy. Just substitute with healthier ingredients and the health factor shoots right up. Its really hard to get fat when you are sharing a pieJ
To me, good taste is a big health factor and the warmth of sharing good food together with your love ones is a big health bonus. Yes, the English Pie was a big successJ YUM!