Sunday 20 February 2011

Hi, I Am Your "Rebellious" Nutritionist


I do love good food and who doesn’t? If you are a Singaporean, you know what I mean. I am not less “rebellious” as many cool people out there so flexibility, even in healthy eating and meal planning, is my belief. I am not a vegetarian but I can choose to eat like one and be the best model to all. The key sentence is “make a choice and be a responsible human” to yourself and your love ones.
Everything happens for a purpose. Health has been the original plan, something that everyone should be thankful about but, has always been taken for granted. Illnesses most often serve as an alarm bell to wake us up from our recklessness…
Choose to do the right thing and the things right for your health. You should be thankful as it’s never too late to start.