Thursday 9 June 2011

Potato Power

Cooked potato sprinkle with lot's of herbs goodness!

Fit for a king...
I made a super healthy potato salad for hubby yesterday after I return home from work. He has been so busy lately with meetings and I wanted to make him something which is healthy, yummy and cool. Potatoes are great alkalizing food which is very beneficial to human body (too often made “acid” due to our unhealthy dietary preference and commercialized lifestyle habits). I choose red skin potato for their superb crunchy texture. Always leave the skin on (full of potassium goodness), dig away the “eye” (poisonous) with a small metal spoon and make sure not to overcook them (become mashed potato). I made my own eggs & dairy free mayonnaise with nut butter, herbs, olive oil and lot’s of love…J How I love to see him smile while enjoying them. Health is TASTY! Love is DeliciousJ